Fans of Indian films and television shows will love the new era of streaming services, but insufficient bandwidth may prevent them from thoroughly enjoying it. Most of the more well-known services let you save videos for offline viewing, which is excellent news.
If you want to view a movie or TV show at a more convenient time, such as first thing in the morning, or if you’re going to watch something on a flight, you have the choice to do so. We’ve already covered the steps required to download videos from Netflix, and now we’ll do the same for Amazon Prime Video via the link amazon.com/mytv.
Though there are a few details to keep in mind, the entire procedure is relatively easy to accomplish. In the first place, you can only see them if you download them to your mobile device.
IOS and Android devices may use it, but unfortunately, you can’t save files to your computer. In addition, across all of your connected devices, you are limited to downloading 15 Prime titles at once.
Last but not least, the downloads only work for a limited time before you refresh the file by reconnecting to the Internet. The duration of each game varies. Here are the measures you must take to save Amazon Prime Video videos on your iOS or Android gadget. Each can benefit from the procedures in the same way.
1 Start by logging into your Wi-Fi network and using the Prime Video app.
- If you’d instead utilise mobile data than Wi-Fi for the download, open the settings menu by swiping in from the left.
- You can disable the downloads while using Wi-Fi by toggling the switch.
4: After locating the book you wish to download, tap on it to view its information page.
- A Download button should appear on the page describing the item. Just click the button to begin downloading.
- There are now four settings for video quality, ranging from “Best” to “Data Saver,” where you can significantly reduce the amount of data used to playback the video.
If you’re concerned about storage capacity, Amazon breaks down how much time a given video will take in each tier. One hour at the highest quality will require 0.46GB, whereas one hour at the lowest rate will require 0.12 GB.
7 Make the quality you selected the default by scrolling to the bottom of the page.
- Once the download has begun, you can pause it by clicking the Pause Download button and finding a Download Options button.
- To adjust the video quality, halt the download, or cancel it altogether, go to Download Options and use the menu that appears.
- After downloading the video, you can find it by going back to the main menu and selecting Downloads to bring up a list of your saved videos. From there, you can choose a specific video to view by tapping the Watch Now icon on the detail page or remove it entirely by tapping the Delete button.
You may only watch the content you download within the Amazon Prime Video app, and it is saved in a way that prevents you from copying and scanning it elsewhere to discourage piracy.
How can I add another user to the YouTube Premium Family Plan?
YouTube is great for watching funny cat videos or listening to your favourite band. Need a cake recipe? Put YouTube to work for you! There is nothing you could ever want or need that isn’t there. Sadly, advertisements are a hindrance.
On the other hand, this issue can be remedied by activating YouTube Premium at YouTube.com/activate. Furthermore; the YouTube Premium family plan is ideal if you want your entire home to avoid commercials without breaking the bank.
Explaination of the YouTube Family Plan
The YouTube Premium, YouTube Music Premium, and YouTube TV subscriptions you purchase under the family plan can all be used by members of the same household.
Premium access for family members is managed through individual Google Accounts. Google also allows you to invite your loved ones to use some of their other services.
Setting Up a Family Policy
Signing up as a family is easy and can be done from Android, iPhone, or computer.
To subscribe to Premium on an Android device, please do the following:
- Launch the YouTube mobile app and select your profile image.
- Select “Payments and Subscriptions.”
- You’ll be presented with premium membership choices. If you want to learn more, select the link.
4 Just click the link that says, “Or save money with a family or student package.” In its place, “Or purchase a family or individual plan” might be used.
- Select the family option. A “Try it for free” button will appear if you are eligible for a free trial.
- You will be taken to the subscription page to begin your free trial. (YouTube does charge a small fee for verifying payments, but you will get your money back in about ten days.)
- It entails selecting the “Subscribe” button. You’re good to go by verifying your payment with the required information!
To sign up and set up a family group online, please follow these instructions:
- Get on your computer and head to Paid Memberships.
- in the Premium area, select “Learn More.”
- Join for a year and save, or join the family or the students and get special discounts.”
- if a “Try it for free” button appears next to the family plan, select it.
- Enter your credit card information to subscribe, and you’ll soon be listening to music without interruptions.
Mobile devices were running Apple’s iOS.
To activate the family plan on your Apple products, follow these steps:
- Launch the YouTube mobile app and select your profile image.
- Select “Purchases and Memberships”
- You may notice two premium membership options: YouTube Premium and YouTube Music Premium. Select the subscription plan’s “Learn More” button to read further details.
- Pick the option that reads, “Or divide the expense with a family member.”
- Select “Get a family plan.” You may see the “Try it for free” option if you are qualified for a trial.
- Provide your payment information for verification.
For Current Premium Members
Do you want to upgrade your existing Premium membership to a family plan? The easy steps are as follows:
- Navigate to “Paid Memberships.”
- A family plan can be obtained by selecting “Get family plan” twice.
- Do an “Upgrade” by clicking the appropriate button.
- Set up a Google+ hangout for the family.
- Click “Continue” if you are the administrator of an existing Google+ Family Group.
- Talk about it with the family you have right now.
Budgeting for the Whole Family
Only you, as the family manager, can add or remove family members using YouTube. It would be like picking up Thor’s hammer.
The procedure is as follows:
Expanding the Team
You may access your Premium features by signing in with the Google Account you used to subscribe to.
- Navigate to “Paid Memberships.” You can also access paid subscriptions via the YouTube app’s settings section.
- Choose “Membership Management.”
- If you notice an “Edit” button next to Family Sharing, click it.
- Choose the “Invite a relative” option.
- You can invite a family member by entering their contact details (email or phone number) below.
- Just type your message and hit the send button. You’ll get an email when a new family member signs up for your family plan.
Read more – Follow Easy Steps To Stream Disney Plus On Smart TV